var sc_partition=20; var sc_security="18aa7a11"; Aww that smile.

My Story

Saturday, March 31, 2007

hoho. i know magic. i made a rose appear and gave it to her. cheh. bluff. want know how i did it? come ask me.

this guy. bastard. lol. i dont like him since sec1. haha. eh not really dont like la. but dont like what he do. haha. if not he is still okaaay. bastard. haha.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEESOO!!! 17 YEARS OLD HOPE YOU WONT GET BLUR ANYMORE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!!! 17YEARS OLD DONT WORRY YOU WILL GROW TALLER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!!! 17YEARS OLD SO YOU SHOULD DRAW MORE AND MORE STUFF INSIDE MUST HAVE JUSTICE BAO



-1:01 AM-

Profile

-=|Kelvin Lee|=-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm who I am

17 is young

5th Jan thats when people say happy birthday to me

LIKES

Likes People who likes Me=].

WISH

I still want to be a Pilot.

Get top few in Marine Engineering.I will do it.
SHOUT



LINKS

Manchester United F.C
My Photos
Friendster
Link No.4


PAST

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • November 2007



  • CREDITS

    Design Solistice
    Picture Edubz02
    Shapes Photoshop
    Fonts Dafont.com